LET US PARTNER TO ACCELERATE YOUR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
At Business Elements, we partner with our clients to bring together the business, the people and the data to accelerate business transformation
Digital Transformation involves culture, people, process and technology in a world of uncertainty and complexity evolving at a always faster speed. Business Elements offers business and technological know-how, combined with data strategies, to enable you to turn data into intelligent relationships and drive growth.
We focus on our people and clients satisfaction
Data Driven Culture
We believe in the power of data
We build lifetime relationships with our clients with partners engagement
Business Elements offers a wide range of services in implementation, migration, development, support, training, apps and add-ons.
DRIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Customers today are expecting frictionless execution and delivery. Businesses have to shift the way they interact with customers. Consumer behaviour is driving the transformation As the definition of customer service.
It’s now more important than ever to provide excellent service to increase customer loyalty and retention.
Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
Dynamics 365 Customer Service empowers teams with insights into customer satisfaction–boosting analytics and AI-powered features
Engage with customers on any channel or device
Deliver fast, personalized service
Learn from every interaction
Innovate with a modern and adaptable platform
The all-channel, cloud-based, business communications solution for Dynamics 365
All communications & functionality through Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Voice, Video, Chat, SMS, Contact Centre, Compliance & Security.
Access to all tracking, recording and management, without leaving your CRM window.
BUILD NEW APPS TO ACHIEVE MORE
Give everyone the ability to create rapidly custom apps that accelerate business
Microsoft Power Platform is a “Low code development platform” that enable rapid delivery of business applications with a minimum of hand-coding while leveraging the full potential of Dynamics 365 and Office 365.
Because PowerApps, Power Virtuel agents and Power Automate are designed to work together, everyone across the business can quickly and easily build custom apps, automate workflows to improve business productivity, and analyze data for insights.
With PowerApps, build custom business applications faster; in hours, not days or weeks.
Reduced Application development cost
Cross-platform, cross-device readiness
Real agile application delivery
Data security increase
Unify data from many sources to create interactive, immersive dashboards and reports that provide actionable insights and drive business results.
Get self-service analytics
Use smart tools for strong results
Help protect your analytics data
Integrate powerful, code-free workflow automation directly into your applications, which are networked with hundreds of apps and services leading to faster, more efficient business processes.
Universal workflow across applications
Powerful integration engine
Create user defined workflows and robotic process automation with UI flows
Power Virtual Agents
Intelligent Virtual Agents
Create powerful no-code chatbots, without the need for developers or data scientists, to help resolve more issues faster.
No investment in developers, AI experts, and data scientists
Applicable to any line-of-business, not just customer service scenarios
M. Geysemansstraat, 1 B-2550 Waarloos +32 2 762 08 01
BUSINESS ELEMENTS LUXEMBOURG
Rue Léon Laval, 17 L-3372 Leudelange
+352 26 95 34 96
Business Elements S.A. is a Microsoft Gold Partner and the market leader in providing solutions on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Microsoft Power Platform and Microsoft AI in the Belgium and Luxembourg Area - BE0675439209 -LU27311563
What Data do we collect?
We collect the following data
• Personal identification information (Name, email, phone, etc..)
• Company specific information (Name, address, etc..) How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Business Elements with the data we collect. We collect that data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products and services
• Voluntary complete a customer survey or provide feedback
• Use our view our website via your browser cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
• Process your orders and manage your accounts
• Provide you services and support
• Email you with special products and services we think you might like.
We do not share or resell your data with any other companies.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data in Microsoft Western Europe data centers.
What are your data protection rights?
• The right to access : You have the right to request for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service
• The right to rectification: You have the right to request to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure: You have the right to request to erase your personal data under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Business Element’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability: You have the right to request to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we will have one month to respond. To exercice any of these rights, please contact is at our email : privacy(at)businesselements.eu or write to us at :
Business Elements SA, Duerfstrooss, 59, L-9647 Doncols, Luxembourg.
What are cookies ?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically trough cookies or similar technology.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our websites
What type of cookies do we use?
• We use functional cookies so that we recognize you on our websites and remember your preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• We also use advertising cookies to collect information about the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your ip addesss.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, however in a few cases, some of your websites features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us