Business Elements offers a wide range of IT solutions and services in implementation, migration, development and support
We help you drive sales productivity by automating sales processes, streamlining sales cycles while reducing costand improve the value of your marketing efforts through social insights, business intelligence, and campaign management thanks to Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Adobe Campaign and Solgari.
LOW CODE & AUTOMATION
We build custom Business Applications using Microsoft Power Platform and Microsoft Power Apps and Add-ons like Quote-Builder for Dynamics 365 which allows to create rapidly quotes by using drag and drop.
We make AI accessible and useful throughout your business and solve Business Challenges using Microsoft AI and intelligent Apps for Dynamics 365.
The way of working has changed; working securely anywhere on any device is now the new normal. Microsoft Modern Workplace solutions (Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Office 365) improve employee productivity and satisfaction, create more seamless communication and collaboration across locations and platforms while maintaining the security and integrity of systems and data.
Great technology never stops evolving and successful technologists never stop learning. With the Business Elements Academy, we offer Microsoft trainings delivered by experts to help developers and knowledgeable IT professionals continually learn the latest technology, build their skills, and advance their careers.
Our mission: Re-invent relationships to empower people & organizations
As a Microsoft Gold Partner with more than 70 Microsoft Certified consultants, Business Elements offers a guided and safe journey from data to intelligent relationships to its clients.
Business Elements is the market leader in providing solutions on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Microsoft Power Platform and Microsoft AI in the Belgium and Luxembourg Area.
M. Geysemansstraat, 1 B-2550 Waarloos +32 2 762 08 01
BUSINESS ELEMENTS LUXEMBOURG
Rue Léon Laval, 17 L-3372 Leudelange
+352 26 95 34 96
Business Elements S.A. is a Microsoft Gold Partner and the market leader in providing solutions on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Microsoft Power Platform and Microsoft AI in the Belgium and Luxembourg Area - BE0675439209 -LU27311563
What Data do we collect?
We collect the following data
• Personal identification information (Name, email, phone, etc..)
• Company specific information (Name, address, etc..) How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Business Elements with the data we collect. We collect that data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products and services
• Voluntary complete a customer survey or provide feedback
• Use our view our website via your browser cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
• Process your orders and manage your accounts
• Provide you services and support
• Email you with special products and services we think you might like.
We do not share or resell your data with any other companies.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data in Microsoft Western Europe data centers.
What are your data protection rights?
• The right to access : You have the right to request for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service
• The right to rectification: You have the right to request to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure: You have the right to request to erase your personal data under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Business Element’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability: You have the right to request to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we will have one month to respond. To exercice any of these rights, please contact is at our email : privacy(at)businesselements.eu or write to us at :
Business Elements SA, Duerfstrooss, 59, L-9647 Doncols, Luxembourg.
What are cookies ?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically trough cookies or similar technology.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our websites
What type of cookies do we use?
• We use functional cookies so that we recognize you on our websites and remember your preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• We also use advertising cookies to collect information about the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your ip addesss.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, however in a few cases, some of your websites features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us