At Business Elements, we focus on turning your data into intelligent relationships, thanks to the best technologies.
We have more than 70 happy consultants.
100% of our consultants are Microsoft certified and 72% are senior.
We are proud to be recognized as a Microsoft Gold Partner.
WHY ARE WE UNIQUE
3 reasons why choose for Business Elements
Business Elements is a people-first business. As People are our first asset, we attract and retain highly skilled people. We achieve this goal by providing challenging career opportunities, attractive working conditions and professional and personal growth.
Customer success is part of our culture, where meeting the customers’ expectations for high quality sets the direction in everything we do. At Business Elements, we always strive to deliver projects on time, within budget and at the highest quality.
BUSINESS VALUE DRIVEN
Business Elements helps customers accelerate business innovation by transforming data into high business value and by leading them in the digital business transformation.
What People First means?
If we are "People First", what does this mean, on a daily basis for our people?
We gave the word at our employees because better than anyone, they know what makes their company unique and because they have the most face-to-face conversations with our customers and hearing what sets our company apart.
In a few words, our people express why they love Business Elements: Driven, opportunity, integrity quality, fun, wonderful colleagues, taking up big challenges, knowledge sharing, freedom,...
OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM
A team of experienced professionals
Laurent worked during 10 years for Microsoft where he took on the roles of Microsoft Advertising Country Director, Strategy & Operations Director, and Business Applications Director. Before joining Microsoft, he was active in the media industry as Digital Director at RMB, CRM Project Leader at Traviata (Real Dolmen), Sales Manager at IRIS Group and Global Head of Sales & Marketing at Jonckers Software Localization.
After a first experience as co-founder of an ERP Service company, Stephane became one of the first certified Microsoft Dynamic CRM consultant in Europe and helped companies implement CRM for more than 10 years before joining Business Elements. As one of the co-founder of the Dynamics 365 User Group for Belgium and Luxembourg, he also enjoys being a speaker at CRM eXtreme, CRMUG and Microsoft Technical Nights.
Jones Started his career as .NET developer and focused on Microsoft Dynamics CRM from 2008. He is one of the leading CRM consultant in Europe and masters thoroughly the platform and all possible kinds of integrations. He has been involved in more than 90 national and international CRM projects as developer, technical lead or solution architect.
Christoph has been Finance and Administration Manager of a Private Bank for 10 years and started his own CRM Consultancy Company before founding Business Elements.
He gained a broad CRM experience by managing more than 80 national and international projects, mainly in the Financial and Insurance sector.
Group Finance Manager
Sales Squad Lead
Services Tribe Lead
OUR WORK ORGANISATION
Autonomy and trust are at the center of the organization at Business Elements
At Business Elements, we decided to structure the organization to enable agility, inspired by the Spotify Tribe Model.
The Spotify model is a people-driven, autonomous approach for scaling agile that emphasizes the importance of culture and network. It has helped Spotify and other organizations around the world to increase innovation and productivity by focusing on autonomy, communication, accountability, and quality.
An agile tribe structure
An agile tribe structure is the sweet spot between making teams autonomous while still enabling the sharing of knowledge between people even if they are not working together on a daily basis.
People do not have fixed roles, they can grow and change role very easily.
The Business Elements team is organised around work in Squads, Tribes and Chapters.
Each Squad is cross-functional and autonomous team focused on a project that guides the work they do, an agile coach (Squad Lead) for support and a product owner for guidance.
When multiple Squads coordinate within each other on the same subject, they form a Tribe. Tribes ensure alignment across Squads and cross-pollinate knowledge.
Each Tribe has a Tribe Lead who is responsible for helping coordinate across Squads and for encouraging collaboration.
Even though Squads are autonomous, it’s important that specialists align on best practices. Chapters are the family that each specialist has, helping to keep engineering standards in place across a discipline. Chapters are typically led by a senior technology lead, who may also be the manager for the team members in that Chapter.
The Chapter lead is the line manager of the chapter members and support them in their personal growth and specific challenges.
Business Elements is a recognised Microsoft Partner
MICROSOFT GOLD PARTNER
Being Microsoft Gold Partner demonstrates best-in-class capabilities and commitments
GOLD CLOUD BUSINESS APPLICATIONS
GOLD ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING
GOLD APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
MICROSOFT TIER 1 CLOUD SOLUTION PROVIDER
A Tier 1 Cloud Service Provider is a partner who works directly with Microsoft
Follow Business Elements on Facebook and LinkedIn
BUSINESS ELEMENTS BRUSSELS
Gulledelle, 96 B-1200 Brussels +32 2 762 08 01
BUSINESS ELEMENTS KONTICH
M. Geysemansstraat, 1 B-2550 Waarloos +32 2 762 08 01
BUSINESS ELEMENTS LUXEMBOURG
Rue Léon Laval, 17 L-3372 Leudelange
+352 26 95 34 96
Business Elements S.A. is a Microsoft Gold Partner and the market leader in providing solutions on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Microsoft Power Platform and Microsoft AI in the Belgium and Luxembourg Area - BE0675439209 -LU27311563
What Data do we collect?
We collect the following data
• Personal identification information (Name, email, phone, etc..)
• Company specific information (Name, address, etc..) How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Business Elements with the data we collect. We collect that data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products and services
• Voluntary complete a customer survey or provide feedback
• Use our view our website via your browser cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
• Process your orders and manage your accounts
• Provide you services and support
• Email you with special products and services we think you might like.
We do not share or resell your data with any other companies.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data in Microsoft Western Europe data centers.
What are your data protection rights?
• The right to access : You have the right to request for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service
• The right to rectification: You have the right to request to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure: You have the right to request to erase your personal data under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Business Element’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability: You have the right to request to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we will have one month to respond. To exercice any of these rights, please contact is at our email : privacy(at)businesselements.eu or write to us at :
Business Elements SA, Duerfstrooss, 59, L-9647 Doncols, Luxembourg.
What are cookies ?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically trough cookies or similar technology.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our websites
What type of cookies do we use?
• We use functional cookies so that we recognize you on our websites and remember your preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• We also use advertising cookies to collect information about the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your ip addesss.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, however in a few cases, some of your websites features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us