Digital Transformation at John Cockerill
To accelerate its Digital Transformation, John Cockerill asked Business Elements to help developing rapidly new business Applications.
From building apps to building an Apps Factory
Together, John Cockerill and Business Elements developed the vision of a hub of tailor-made business applications where every employee can introduce a request to transform a business process into an app.
Bye-bye paperwork and wastes of time, employees can now concentrate on tasks with higher added-value.
Let's dive deeper in some of the first apps:
- DigiFleet enables every employee to select and order his/her company car in a few taps;
- DigiContract streamlines the hiring of temporary workers in a mobile app;
- DigiTime is a digital punch-clock for people working on sites;
- DigiNDA automatises and centralises Non Discolure Agreements (NDA) in a central mobile application;
- DigiLunch centralises all lunch orderings into one company-wide app.
What they say about the project
"Thanks to Microsoft Power Apps, building mobile apps is so easy and fast that we can concentrate on supporting people in the Digital Transformation", Julien Bonsangue, in charge of ICT Digitalisation at John Cockerill
“It is great to see how John Cockerill reinvented their business and leveraged technology to accelerate their digital transformation. Thanks to Catalyst framework of Microsoft we ensured a seamless transition though envisioning, design, governance, security and change management.
Power platform reinforced our partnership in building a new digital future, starting from the processes, in a safe environment.” Laurent Deramaix, CEO, Business Elements SA